Friday, February 19, 2010

FREEBIE!

Vista Print is offering 140 FREE custom address labels for a limited time! All you have to pay is $3.11 shipping. (These are regularly $7.99 plus shipping.) I really dislike having to write my name and address on all my bills (sad...the laziness), so this was a great deal for me! Plus- really cute to put on cards and the like. They have tons to choose from, also. I went with these...

Gotta love a good owl.

To order your free labels,click on the link above, then click on “Stationery & Home Office” on the left and then select “Return Address Labels.”

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love a good freebie! Here is another good one...Hotprints.com
You can make a free photo book each month this year, plus free shipping! yeah!

Tracy Crosby said...

oh yeah, I just saw that one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...