Sunday, December 12, 2010

Rudolph Chocolate Pops

OHHHHH, Buddy! These are a deeeelectable treat! And ohhhhh so easy! They are a new holiday must. I made them for Cash's class as a little something for them to take home after their class party.
(Again, night pic's here, so sorry!)

What you need:
Nutter Butter cookies
pop sticks
peanut butter
meltable chocolate
red M&M's
white chocolate morsels
sprinkles
pretzels
black icing (just a tiny bit for the eyes)
wax paper

How to make them:

1. Break apart the Nutter Butters and add another layer of peanut butter.
2. Place pop stick in between cookie layers before putting layers back together.

3. Dip in melted chocolate and place on wax paper.

4. While chocolate is still setting, place broken pretzels in between layers to make antlers, a red m&m for a nose, white chocolate morsels for eyes, and some sprinkles on the cheeks. I didn't have black icing, but I had chocolate icing because I was also making cupcakes. I put some in a ziploc, cut the tip off, and used that to dot the morsels for the eyes. ( I got all of my stuff ready before I started dipping the cookies in chocolate,so I would have everything right there on hand.)

5.Put in fridge for 10 min. or so to set chocolate.

I wrapped mine in a clear bag, tied with some ribbon, and a little tag that said, "Love, Cash."

3 comments:

Jules said...

So cute:) You know I love anything with chocolate and peanut butter.
Did Andre indulge just a little on his favorite cookie?

Tracy Crosby said...

He certainly did! He counted out exactly how many I would need for the class, and ate the rest!

Stamford Furniture Removal said...

Interestinng thoughts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...