Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Few More Presents

I made bookmarks for all the girls in my book club, The Belle Skirts, as a little Christmas gift. I shared two other ways that I made them here. After I made the previous ones, I decided it would be cool to try using some bottle caps. (I am all about re-purposing!) I used beads in some, stickers in others. I used Mod Podge dimensional to create them I plan to post a short tutorial on how I put together the bottle cap portion, and all the things you can use them for...LOVE IT! So check back with me, 'cause that will be coming up soon.
For these bookmarks, I just hot glued the over sized paper clip (4 for $1 at Dollar Tree) to the bottle cap, then cut a small circle of felt (about the size of a quarter) to hot glue over the back of the bottle cap/clip, so that you don't notice what type of bottle the cap came from. :)
Ok, so again, will be showing an actual tutorial on how to make these, but wanted to get these pics out there before Christmas was too far behind me. Plus, I think they turned out super cute! Sure hope my Belle Skirts liked them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love my bookmark! Thanks for sending me one:)

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to use mine!

Claire said...

I can not wait to see the tutorial!

HDMac said...

I would like to find the tutorial! These are great. Doing a bottle top craft at my Mom and Daughter's Craft Day in 2 weeks and this would be a great one to share!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...