Wednesday, December 14, 2011

We Did It!









We survived Chatty Crafty! Ok, so maybe I should say we experienced it... saying we survived makes it sound like it was horrible. On the contrary, I had a great time. Kristy (my Pocketful of Poise partner) did too. Kristy actually wrote up a post for the craft show beginner that I thought was right on it. Check it out.

Sooooooooo now it's done....I have preeeetttty much caught back up with my sleep.....my house is almost back in order (It looked like a tornado went through it last week)....I feel like I am finally on the cupse of whipping something fun for the holidays.


Stay tuned. It's bound to happen. :)

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful season!-

Tracy









2 comments:

tiptop2 said...

Oh...so many pretty things !! I would of been a very good cutomer!!

Tracy Crosby said...

You always are!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...